What is the duration of the course?
The weekend-only course offered by us, is of 4 and 7 weekends duration. While the former is with The Digital Brunch certification of completion, with 12 modules, the latter additionally prepares you for Google Certification and basis your performance you get a Google AdWords certificate as well.
Is the course certified?
Yes. It is an industry recognised and certified course and you get a certificate of completion by The Digital Brunch.
Do you provide placement?
We provide 100% internship & placement assistance*.
- By assistance it means that – our team helps you with placement opportunities of up to 5 companies, and basis your performance in the test/interview given by them, you get selected for either internship or a full-time job.
- During the sessions, you get ample opportunities to talk to the faculty, network with them and explore job opportunities in their company as well.
- Our team helps you make the right CV, gives career guidance and is always ready to help even after the course when it comes to career support in Digital Marketing.
What is the mode of payment?
We take payment in three modes: NEFT, Cheque and EMI
Is there a discount for reference?
Yes! For every reference who converts as a student gives you a 2000 INR off* on your fees (if you are joining too) or else a 2000 INR referral remuneration or the person who gets referred by you can get this discount if you prefer so.
Do you teach any tools?
The digital marketing course by The Digital Brunch is a mix of theoretical and practical learning. You learn tools like: Facebook Dashboard, Google Analytics, Web Analytics, SEO Keyword Planner and Online Reputation Management. With advancement in modules from batch to batch, there might be an inclusion of more tools depending on the students and faculty who curates these modules.
Who can join the digital marketing course offered by The Digital Brunch?
Whether you are a student, a fresher, in college, freelancer, a graduate, entrepreneur, working professional, a homemaker; everyone is welcome to The Digital Brunch, provided you have the zeal to learn about Digital Marketing and Social Media. There is no specific age limit, however, basic computer skills are needed and our mode of teaching is English.
Why should I opt for The Digital Brunch?
There are three simple reasons what differentiates The Digital Brunch Program.
- The course is curated and conducted by Top Level Management professionals from directly from companies like Google India, Reliance JIO, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, HSBC Bank, Lowe Lintas, Group M, Simplify 360, Dentsu Aegis Network and many more..
- 40 hours of intense out-of-classroom training, where you learn, brunch and network. The class is an interactive format, where professionals are welcome to ask any question customised to their profession, relevant to the curriculum.
- We don't run a class/coaching centre. We build a strong community of students, working professionals and entrepreneurs looking to learn Digital Marketing. This is followed by mentoring sessions for students, on-going assignments for working professionals and business discussions for start-ups and entrepreneurs, on request.
What is the future of digital marketing?
Today Digital Marketing is one of the most demanded skill-sets and most sectors and companies today require Digital Marketing professionals. And with the development of new digital channels & platforms, content formats and analytical tools, the future of Digital Marketing is very bright and demanding.
I am yet to start with college, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, you are eligible to apply. However, if you are looking for a full-time job opportunity, you need to be a graduate for the same. The same is not applicable for internships.
How qualified are the trainers?
The trainers (or whom we call, MasterChefs) at The Digital Brunch are Industry Professionals who have been in the industry of Digital Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Content for more than 8 to 25 years. They breath digital and are expert in the modules they cater to. These professionals are either from well-known Digital Marketing and Advertising agencies or brands like Google India, AXIS Bank, Asian Paints, etc.
Do you provide Google Certification?
Yes, we do provide Google Certification under our 7-weekends course which is an extension to the 1-month course for people who want to opt for extended learning of Google AdWords.
What if I miss a weekend during the course?
We provide up to 4 sessions during the course which can be covered in the next batch by the student/s in case they miss out on during their own batch.
Do you provide study material?
Yes. All the presentations of the faculty members are shared with the students. Furthermore, the team of The Digital Brunch shares videos, blogs, social media updates, etc. for additional learning and upskill over and above the course.
What age group can join this course?
There’s no particular age limit provided you are as enthusiastic to learn about digital marketing as we are to teach you! The youngest professional who has been a part of The Digital Brunch family was 15 years and the oldest being 58 years. The only implication is to know basic computer skills and to know English since our mode of teaching is in that language.
What can I expect after the course is completed?
- If you are a student / fresher, we guide you to start with an internship procedure.
- For working professionals, it is more towards upscaling in the same organisation or looking for a similar company to utilise new skill-sets and
- most entrepreneurs who complete the program can hire an agency or execute campaigns themselves to achieve their business goals.
As a community we continue to be connected with all our professionals so that the learning never stops.
Is this course for working professionals also?
Yes, the course is for working professionals as well. The fact that our sessions happen over weekends makes it all easier for people who work during the week to be a part of the course.
What is the mode of teaching?
You need to physically attend the lectures. The curriculum is a mix of theoretical, practical and class assignments. We do not provide Online training.
Which cities do you conduct these courses in?
We currently have our batches in Mumbai and Pune. We are soon to start in Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Delhi.
Do you have any weekday course too?
Currently we do not have any weekday courses.
Do you offer group discounts?
Yes. For a group of 3 we offer a discount of INR 2000 each and for a group of 5 and more a discount of INR 3000 each.
Do you conduct corporate trainings for companies?
Yes. Corporate training are customised training sessions, again curated and conducted by the industry experts. Depending on the program, we require at least 10 professionals for a corporate training. In case, there are lesser than 10 professionals, they can be sent to The Digital Brunch training program.
Do you provide EMI facility?
Yes, we do. There will be an added 10% interest rate applied on your fees. There is also a small documentation procedure which on completions and verification will confirm your loan and you can pay your fees over 3 or 6 months.